7 Ton/ 2,750 kW – ELECTROTHERM INDUCTION FURNACE
USED 7 Tons/ 2,750 kW – INDUCTION MELTING FURNACE:
- 2,750 kW Main Panel
- Frequency – Medium
- Year of Manufacturing – 2010
- Manufacturer – Electrotherm, India.
- Condition – On Foundation
Used ELECTROTHERM Induction Melting Furnace of 2,750 kW – 7 Ton Capacity,
(Year of Manufacturing: 2010) Consisting of following equipment: –
- One Number of 2,750 kW – Solid State Supply Unit (Main Power Supply Unit/ Panel).
- Two Numbers of 7 Tons – Steel Frame Crucibles.
- Capacitor Rack fitted with Capacitors. – 1 No.
- D.C. Choke suitable for above solid State Power Supply Unit – 1 No.
- D.M Water Circulation Unit complete with Plate Type Heat exchanger – 1 No.
- Hydraulic Power Pack – 1 No.
- Operator Control Desk – 1 No.
- Inter Connecting Material including:
a) Bus Bars from Power Supply Panel to Capacitor Rack with insulators – 1 Set
b) Outgoing bus bars from Capacitor Rack to Melting Furnaces (Crucibles) along with Water Cooled Cables – 1 Set
c) Main inlet & Outlet Water Manifolds complete with valves, temperature sensors, temperature gauges, pressure gauge and carbon free rubber hoses – 1 Set
d) Change-Over Switches for switchover of power from one crucible to another – 1 Set
- FURNACE TRANSFORMER:
Capacity: 3,160 KVA
Primary Voltage: 33,000 v
Secondary Voltage: 850v x 850v
- Copper Bus Bar from Transformer to Main Power Supply Unit.